Growing up in any country for a Muslim is a big test, everyone would agree wholeheartedly.
You’ve got so many temptations, relentless peer pressure and a host of marketing and advertising people all out to sell you to the corporate world in one way or another.
It is like a tug of war between you as a Muslim and that sneaky Shaytan – who sometimes comes disguised – like a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
It is a struggle on a day to day basis but there is light at the end of the tunnel – you gotta be strong and not give in to that “wolf” (Shaytan) and sometimes that means you might not be in the cool gang.
Oh yeah that light – I was talking about – its ISLAM – so you got to get the good knowledge and hang with the right people.
The Team at Islamic Treasure is here to help – we have some articles on Islam that we hope will inspire you, in sha’Allah. If you would like articles or information on any other subject – please email the team and let us know – we would love to hear from you!
- The Dangers of Smart Phones and Social Networking – Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan
- If you see your time pass by – Shaykh Uthaymeen
- What moves you – Listening to Nasheeds or the Qur’an?
- Company of Idle Folk
- Reasons for the invasion of doubts in Muslim youths
- I, Me and Myself
- The Unknown, Young Worshiper who used to Hide his Good Deeds
- Today’s Youth v/s Mus’ab bin ‘Umair – The Legendary Youth
- Fooling Yourself on April Fool – Oh Muslims?
- Time to Reflect
- Benefiting From Knowledge
- On Valentine’s Day – Why Oh Muslims?
- On Valentine’s Day – Muslims against Love?
- The History of Valentine’s Day
- Mocking a Muslim who Practices
- ‘For Allah’s Sake Alone’ – Is it really?
- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) – The Best PR
- Tolerance in Islam towards people having Bad Attitudes
- Slandering callers (daa’iyahs) and reformers
- Your Heart is in between Allah’s Fingers
- The Four Poisons Of The Heart
- Dating, Drinking & Deen – Do all these go together?
- Happiness comes from Allah’s Remembrance, not the Prom
- Losing Identity: Dissolving in Others
- Seven Habits of Highly Successful Muslim Youth
- Stranger Around Muslims and Non-Muslims!
- The Remedy for Excessive Love of Women
- Seeking the Inner Muslim
- An Advice to University Freshers
- Love Sickness
- Did you ever weep out of fear from Allah?
- Style over Substance: How cool is that?
- Arrows of the Eyes
- Coping With Peer Pressure
- Spirit of Tolerance in Islam