Heart and Soul Purification
The calmness your heart desires has arrived. Cleanse your heart and taste the sweetness of true submission.
Are you searching for happiness, but find yourself looking in the wrong places? Have you reached the point praying just because you ‘have to’, and not because you absolutely love it? Are you worried that your heart is drifting further and further away from Allah and you feel lost without His Guidance? Do you fear that your actions lack sincerity, and are eager to get that sincerity back?
Take your worship of Allah to the next level!
Dear Seeker of Submission,
Stop waiting for the ‘right time’ to change. Wake up and address the root of your disobedience … A Weak Heart.
Listen to the words of your Creator:
“The day that neither wealth nor sons will be of any benefit except for he who comes to Allah with a pure heart.”– Qur’an, 26:89
There will come a Day when NOTHING will benefit you except a pure heart.
…Is your SOUL ready to meet its Creator?
If you’re unsure of the answer, this is the place for you, providing the knowledge of the soul and the advice of the scholars on how the Believer can achieve nearness to the Creator.
“…to clean you thereby and to remove from you the whispers of Shaytan and to strengthen your hearts, and make your feet firm thereby.”– Qur’an, 8:11
Allow the Mercy of Allah to transform your life by understanding the meaning of your existence.
Ever found yourself thinking, “Is this all there is to life?” …
Answer: There is meaning to your life.
“I created the jinn and humankind only that they worship Me…”– Qur’an, 51:56
To understand the object of your creation is to understand the Worship of Allah. This section is designed to enable you to put the heart back in your actions. No more empty movements and mumbled words in salaah. Love your Creator! Begin the process of self-purification now!
- If you see your time pass by – Shaykh Uthaymeen
- Do not get angry, and Paradise will be yours
- The Sun was held back for none except Prophet Joshua
- A voice of the family of Dawood – Abu Moosa al-Ash’ari
- Daughter of a Prophet, Uncle was a Prophet, Married to a Prophet
- Performing an action of the Hereafter seeking with it this world
- A man turns away from his religion in just a moment
- The best of you is every tempted one who Repents
- With me is a treasure that is very seldom found
- The Salaf us-Saaliheen and their Final Deeds
- They did not move except for the sake of Allaah
- Disease of the heart is a suffering that lasts even after death
- What moves you – Listening to Nasheeds or the Qur’an?
- The strangeness whose possessors were praised
- Company of Idle Folk
- The Servant’s Extreme Need for Guidance
- The Unknown, Young Worshiper who used to Hide his Good Deeds
- Time to Reflect
- The affair of the Hereafter is More Important
- Criticizing The Sinner Who Has Repented
- Benefiting From Knowledge
- ‘For Allah’s Sake Alone’ – Is it really?
- Do not speak – Do not become angry – Do not mix
- A letter was handed to al-Buhlul
- The Difference between Advising and Condemning
- Your Heart is in between Allah’s Fingers
- The Four Poisons Of The Heart
- How to Acquire Good Manners
- Happiness comes from Allah’s Remembrance, not the Prom
- Today is a beautiful day
- Some Examples of Great People
- Your Heart is the Pillar of Your Worship
- The Varying Forms of Wrongful Backbiting
- Risks involved in treating sins too lightly
- A Sin that Leads to Jannah
- Al Hawaa And The Shade Of The Arsh
- How does one Attain Sincerity?
- Seeking the Inner Muslim
- Before the Boat Drowns
- A Journey to the Land of Eternity
- Distance Between Words and Deeds
- Did you ever weep out of fear from Allah?
- Settling of scores on the Day of Resurrection
| Mysteries of The Soul Expounded
Author: Abu Bilal Mustafa Al-Kanadi | Pages: 136 | Size: 6 MB
The subject of this treatise – the nature, essence, and circumstances of the human soul – is fascinating to people of all ages, faiths, and walks of life. It covers the issue of death and what happens after it.
| Diseases of the Hearts & Their Cures
Author: Ibn Taymiyyah | Pages: 156 | Size: 5 MB
Actions are distinguished, one from the other, with respect to their excellence in the Sight of Allaah in accordance with the condition of the heart, not by their number or form, but rather due to the strength of the caller, his truthfulness, his sincerity and the extent to which he prefer Allaah over himself.
|The Purification of the Soul
Author: Ibn Rajab/Ibn Qayyim | Pages: 170 | Size: 3 MB
According to the earliest sources, compiled from the works of Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali, Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah and Abu Hamid al-Ghazali, collected and arranged by Ahmad Farid. One the most concise references that can have a big impact on you once you read it.