Salafiyyah Seminars in 16 Cities of India
This Seminar starts its journey from the city of Kolkata on the 15th of December, 2012 and concludes at Jaipur, on the 5th of January, 2013, in sha Allaah.
The cities being covered are, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mysore, Vizag, Vijaywada, Hyderabad, Chennai, Goa, Gadag, Solapur, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Jodhpur and Jaipur.
[Note: Few other cities are under review and can be included in the tour for this Seminar]
The central theme of the Tour is one, which is of GREAT IMPORTANCE to those, who take pride in ascribing themselves to the way of Salaf. To KNOW and STUDY some important aspects of Salafiyyah, in detail.
OUR GOAL is to provide clear and lucid guidelines, with the hope that this will SAFEGUARD one against EXTREMISM and new FITAN that come our way.
The issues that are raised and studied in this seminar are of utmost importance. They must be understood and implemented so as to reap the sweetness of the salafi methodology.
This seminar addresses issues that affect us all! and in it is a solution to the problems caused by falling into extremes; and in it is a clarification of many misconceptions.
Salafiyyah Seminars is NOT just about organizing elusive public talks – rather, the intention is to spread REAL AWARENESS and GENUINE KNOWLEDGE – and with this goal in mind, we have organized pre-seminar activities. For more details on the Seminars visit: http://www.qsep.com/seminar.html
Issues of Discussion in this Seminar
1. An Overview of Salafiyyah
- How one’s Approach and Way becomes Salafi or Khalafi
- The need/ importance of following as-Salaf as-Saaleh.
- Our attitude towards that which the Sahabah acted upon.
- The concept and categories of Bidah.
- How the Khalaf derive their doubts for the justification of their Bidah from the Quran and the Ahaadeeth
2. Dealing with Differences:
- Differentiating between Disagreements which can be excused and Disagreements that cannot be excused.
- Arguing on Fiqhi issues, claiming that to be establishing the Sunnah.
- What is a valid difference, and what is not.
3. Co-Operation and Tolerance amongst Ahlus-Sunnah:
- There is NO Disagreement in Aqeedah amongst the Sahabah, or those who came after them.
- Salafiyyah is not a Hizbi (partisan) Madhhab, such that everyone who differs is considered astray – except in matters of Aqeedah.
- Beware of the Scholar’s Mistakes but DO NOT totally abandon him.
- Do NOT Constrict the Scope of Salafi Dawah.
So Mark your calendars now, for this enlightening Seminar.